Favorite CCTLA Sites
- Consumer Attorneys of California - the statewide organization for California consumer attorneys.
- The Law Engine - a comprehensive listing of legal resources on the net.
- Sacramento County Bar Association - non-profit voluntary organization for attorneys in the greater Sacramento area.
- The Sacramento County Public Law Library's website provides information about MCLE classes and other training opportunities at the library, legal research guides, and links to law-related resources. Also available from this website is information about meeting room rentals, the library's online catalog, and other information on library events, services, and policies.
The following links and descriptions have been provided by ATLA
- The 'lectric Law Library
This site offers an "eclectic" collection of information geared mainly for the legal profession, but also including a variety of non-legal oriented materials that anyone might use.
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
CALI is a collaborative effort of Minnesota Law School and Harvard Law School to provide computer-assisted legal tutorials written by professors from around the country.
- Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute
LII gives you access to recent Supreme Court Decisions as well as providing an additional venue for Cornell Law School publications and commentary by faculty, staff and students.
Findlaw provides links to a variety of legal web sites, but also contains a search engine of legal web sites as well as the ability to search for law reviews.
- Hieros Gamos
HG is a very large legal site which provides over 10,000 links, over 12,000 pages ranging from practice areas to discussion groups and online seminars.
- Internet Legal Resource Site
The comprehensive guide to legal resources on the Internet.
- ALM Law | Business
ALM is a leading integrated media company serving legal, real estate, financial and business professionals.
- Lawmall - For Lawyers, Clients & State Government Servers
LawMall is a collection of legal information and sources on the internet. It provides information for lawyers and non-lawyers alike.
- The Practicing Attorney's Home Page
This web site created by Internet Legal Services contains a database of over 3,900 legal internet links providing a scope of legal resources available on the World Wide Web.
News / Media: